COMMUNITY

General discussion

What do you need to write your permission slip for?

Share the answers to your questions that I asked in Episode 114 "Write Your Permission Slip" to get the judgment-free, heart-held support this community provides.  Whether it is questions, insight, or reflection, I am here for you.💖

Your Word of the Year!

I would love to know YOUR word of the year!  Mine is RADIANCE.

To give a peek at my process:  my 3 final words were Radiance, Belief, and Joy (Balance, Shine, and Co-creation were under consideration but didn't make the cut)

In my writings, I realized that living in alignment with radiance would encompass all of the other words that I was considering.Episode 106 (2)

What items are you struggling to let go of, even though you know their time has come?

Do you struggle to let go? Are you feeling overwhelmed with clutter, to-do lists, and back to school organization?

I strongly believe one of the foundational pieces to having a home that inspires you and that you truly love is being able to deal with your stuff. Finding out what your relationship is to those material possessions and creating a healthy relationship with them is a crucial step.

If we don't make physical, emotional, and spiritual space for things to come in then there's no room. T…
Read more
Do you struggle to let go? Are you feeling overwhelmed with clutter, to-do lists, and back to school organization?

I strongly believe one of the foundational pieces to having a home that inspires you and that you truly love is being able to deal with your stuff. Finding out what your relationship is to those material possessions and creating a healthy relationship with them is a crucial step.

If we don't make physical, emotional, and spiritual space for things to come in then there's no room. There's no room for the more that we desire, which can leave us feeling stuck or frustrated. 

Join the conversation by sharing your experiences and stories here! This is the perfect avenue for mutual support, shared laughter, and the community we all seek.

Read less

Do you struggle to stay focused when you clean as well? Post your stories here!

Instead of beating ourselves up for not being able to stay on task, we need to learn to CELEBRATE our expansive abilities and HARNESS that energy to get things done that we want done!

Do you have a story to share where you went completely off the rails cleaning?  Or lost in a book or photo album you discovered in the process?

Is there one space that you really struggle with?

Share your experiences here!  It's the best way to support each other, chuckle at ourselves, and find the harmony that …

Read more

Instead of beating ourselves up for not being able to stay on task, we need to learn to CELEBRATE our expansive abilities and HARNESS that energy to get things done that we want done!

Do you have a story to share where you went completely off the rails cleaning?  Or lost in a book or photo album you discovered in the process?

Is there one space that you really struggle with?

Share your experiences here!  It's the best way to support each other, chuckle at ourselves, and find the harmony that we crave!

Read less

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the In Her Eyes Community Page!

Say hi, and share something you have learned about yourself from listening to the podcast.  YOUR WISDOM  and insight can have a transformational effect on other listeners.  Together we are powerful!

Flower signature by Lynne Niehaus

Making room for what you desire most: The Advent exercise

In Episode 58, I walked you through an exercise to align your home with your dreams and desires for the year ahead.  I already know that emotions are going to surface in conjunction with the items that I am letting go of.  This is a safe place to post those a-ha moments and ask for clarity when you run into emotional resistance.

signature for emails

Share Your Ghost Stories in this Thread:

What spooky occurrences have dotted your life?

Unexplained phenomena that seemed too impossible (and sounded too crazy) to speak out loud?

This is a Spirit-Friendly-Judgement-Free Zone!

The Stories That Shape Us-letting go to grow

As I move deeper into a Shamanic and natural way of experiencing the world around me, I see the ways in which my ego tries to protect me by holding on to things that really aren't true anymore.  Finding ways to honor myself, my past, and what I desire to create in the world has me looking at things in a new way.  

This is an honest space of accountability.  I wanted to share with you what I am letting go of.  I could make a long list.

Beat myself up.

Or come at it from a place of compassio…

Read more

As I move deeper into a Shamanic and natural way of experiencing the world around me, I see the ways in which my ego tries to protect me by holding on to things that really aren't true anymore.  Finding ways to honor myself, my past, and what I desire to create in the world has me looking at things in a new way.  

This is an honest space of accountability.  I wanted to share with you what I am letting go of.  I could make a long list.

Beat myself up.

Or come at it from a place of compassion and reverence.  

And make solemn commitments to my growth.

Seeds are small for a reason.

Here is what I am letting go of:

• To Delete: Feeling guilty for not fitting myself in other people's boxes.
  • The storyI am so good at sensing what other people need.  I can hear, feel it, sometimes even smell it!  It is my superpower.  
  • How it has served me in the past: I have been able to help people solve so many issues and they love that they can rely on me.  It feels good to be able to help people.  I have derived much of my personal value from being able to be what other people needed me to be.
  • The cost: I become resentful when people can't solve problems for themselves.  Or when they ask me for help but don't take my advice.  Tapping into the energy of others is extremely draining and leaves me with little energy to create for myself.  I have trouble seeing what I want and need because I am so other-focused.  Often I use my own personal resources, money and time, going over and above what I have been compensated for to keep others happy.
  • To Install: I am learning how to create boundaries that leave time and space for me to co-create with Spirit.  I can still help and inspire others without sacrificing my own goals and desires.

What can you let go of because it no longer reflects who you desire to become?  

Watch your words.  They can offer so much insight!

Lynne

Read less