What items are you struggling to let go of, even though you know their time has come?

Do you struggle to let go? Are you feeling overwhelmed with clutter, to-do lists, and back to school organization?

I strongly believe one of the foundational pieces to having a home that inspires you and that you truly love is being able to deal with your stuff. Finding out what your relationship is to those material possessions and creating a healthy relationship with them is a crucial step.

If we don't make physical, emotional, and spiritual space for things to come in then there's no room. There's no room for the more that we desire, which can leave us feeling stuck or frustrated.